Entek Integrated Resources Limited, promoters of ENERGYHUB-NG is seeking for the position of a Qualified and Competent personnel to fill in the following positions in their Lagos Office;
Under limited supervision, the job holder will coordinate the administration of information technology (IT) department for one or more designated areas of the Organization. The position is the technology manager for the designated area(s) and is responsible for fulfilling area-specific requirements and priorities while working with the IT resources to ensure effective and efficient solutions. The IT Officer will manage area-specific technology resources and actively participate in IT support aligned in their area(s). Facilitates area alignment with institutional strategic initiatives and IT policy. Provides human resources management, budget input, and serves as a tactical member of the IT management team. Positions in this classification are reserved for units reporting to the Head of IT.
The responsibilities for this positions involve: –
- Creating and maintaining a Social Media editorial calendar, with targeted topics outlined for different dates, as well as a plan for where and how that content will be shared
- Researching, writing/producing/outsourcing all sorts of content production (written, image-based, video, etc.)
- Compiling and uploading content, then tracking its performance across the many different Social Media networks, and the wider web (via forums, social bookmarking sites, etc.)
- Generate effective Social Media Influencer Marketing campaigns, whereby powerful social users are turned into brand advocates who promote the brand’s products, services, etc.
- Monitoring brand and product-related conversations to measure sentiment, watch for PR emergencies, identify important/relevant discussions, answer questions, etc.
- Track and measure performance of all branded channels, including at least Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, etc.
- Familiarity with all social media platforms (especially the biggest ones)
- Listening skills
- Interpersonal Communication skills
- Very good in Content Writing
- Creative Thinking
- Ability to make judgment calls quickly
- Attention to detail
- B.Sc./HND in Public Relations, Communications, Computer Science/Engineering or related field with a minimum of Second Upper Credit
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in Tech and Social Medial Marketing
- Very good understanding of office management processes
- Excellent computer and software utilization skills
- Resource management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills