Human Capacity Development:
Our activities include:
- Providing technical manpower for clients for specific projects
- Partnering with local & foreign business enterprises
- Brokerage: — assist Nigerian Oil & Gas players address their Technical partnership challenges
- Conduct courses: project management, basic drilling engineering, oil blocks license bidding, fundamentals of doing Oil & Gas business in Nigeria.
- Full fledged training: Develop training program for staff of clients.
Agency Representation, JV and Government Interface Management
- We intend to leverage on our international connection to bring value to HHRM (Nig.) Ltd, in agency representation, and sponsorship of foreign companies into Nigeria through JV arrangements.
- Our knowledge of the local environment and internal working of the local oil and gas administration, coupled with the international experiences of our key founders allows us to promote trade to the full satisfaction of our clients, offering them reliable services.
Havilah Energy (Canada) Inc. is a privately owned company formed in 2007 by a group of Nigerians in Diaspora, living in Canada’s rich Oil and Gas province of Alberta.
Havilah Hydrocarbon Resources Management – HHRM (Nig.) Ltd., or Havilah Nigeria was formed as a result of a dire need to assist the Nigerian industry with the all rounding service capability and expertise of Havilah Energy Inc. The company formation was driven by the collective global oil and gas experience of its supporters which span over 200 years, and a need to take technology back “home” and also provide employment to the teaming youths’ population. The company has since expanded the ownership to provide opportunity for other Nigerians that share the company’s vision. HHRM is a privately held corporation run by a CEO/MD with over 20 years industry experience and 5 non executive directors, who are group of Nigerian Oil and Gas exploitation professionals with over 200 years of combined work experience.
Who We Are
The company, Havilah, owned 100% by a group of Nigerian oil and gas experts have a primary focus to address the brain drain of professionals from Nigeria. With over 200 years combined industry experience, the company has capacity to help in developing the human and technical re-capitalization of the Nigerian economy and also providing employment to the teaming youth population.
With very strong knowledge of the Niger Delta political (surface) & geological (subsurface) models, Havilah Nigeria, run by indigenous Oil & Gas professionals with substantial experience and credentials, is prepared essentially to be a pre-eminent local content partner, and aims to become a 1st class oil & gas asset evaluation, field development planning and hydrocarbon resources management company, and providing Nigerian local capability for the total life cycle exploitation of hydrocarbon resources and components of the chain depending on the point of engagement of Asset, to maximize value to partners and/or clients.
Our core business focus areas are:
- Subsurface studies
- Well Engineering & Production
- Training & Representation
Havilah offers a full range of petroleum engineering, well engineering, Engineering Production operations courses relevant to the services we provide. We also provide careers for tested and experienced personnel for the planning and execution of our subsurface studies, onshore and offshore drilling, completion, and production operations in the upstream oil and gas exploitation in Niger Delta (Nigeria) and Canada Western Gas.
The company formation was driven by the collective global oil and gas experience of its supporters which span over 200 years. The board of directors, management, investors, professionals and owners of Havilah has unique experience spanning the entire oil and gas upstream sector of the industry. The collective technical experience of our members (both locally and internationally) coupled with our robust business model has led to our ability to be involved at the point of engagement of Asset to product delivery through the pipeline.
Board of Directors:
- Alhaji Mohammed Kabir Ilyasu
- Charles Adekuajo, P. Eng. MNSE
- Kalu Nwosu
- Dr. Fidelis Abu Anju
- Anayo Onwuka
Professionals / Engineers:
- Business Name: Energyhub
- Business: Energyhub
- Address: Lagos
- No ratings found yet!