Well Engineering Project Management (HHRM WPM Model)
Havilah provides well delivery: drilling, completion, re-entries and rigless intervention services. Company can undertake the entire workscope of designing, planning, drilling and completing wells, including resourcing and managing the well projects through turnkey arrangements, including provision of:
- Well Engineering project scoping
- Well Designs & Programming – Drilling and Completion
- Operation Supervision (Well site and office)
- Well Project Support – Supply of drilling personnel
- Arrangement and Procurement of Tangibles
- Logistics of equipment and personnel
- Procurement, contracting and management of other drilling services
- Well performance reviews
- Benchmarking and performance improvement
Through our strategic alliance we are able to offer tool rental and Tubular Running and Fishing Services at high standards.
Production Engineering, Operations & Optimization
Havilah provides Production Operations Management services. We begin with focus on doing Production Optimization studies from the Company’s main base.
- Grow the scope to forming project “squad teams” that will be involved in the entire process from data gathering to implementation.
- Company organizes “Open Well On Paper” (OWOP) Workshop, offering client trouble free well production start-up.
- Produce well & Maintain facilities: HHRM provides operations personnel to support the production of hydrocarbon and maintenance of the facility. This work scope will be divided into phases as follows:
a. Phase I – Produce hydrocarbons
b. Phase II – Maintain and assure Asset Integrity
c. Phase III – Execute well and reservoir surveillance
- After Action Review: Havilah conducts After Action Review (AAR) of wells with aim to devising useful information relevant for future drilling campaign and field development planning.
- Involve other services arm of the organization in the implementation of the production optimization activities.
Surface Facilities Design, Construction and Project Management
The following are Havilah’s area of expertise:
- Procurement and deployment of oil and gas field equipment, tools and technologies. Front End engineering: Basis for deign, Evacuation Options Study, Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Detailed Engineering Design (Oil and Gas Projects): Value Engineering, Pipeline design (NOT Construction), Compression Facilities
- Surface Facilities Review: Gas Gathering Systems, Facilities Construction Support, Facilities Project Management.